1. Complete the reservation form below. Please refer to the calendar for performance dates/times. Available dates will be marked as "School or Camp Performance".
2. Admission is $5.00 per person (kids & adults). Please mail a check for the exact amount, payable to "Center Stage Performing Arts" to the following address:
Center Stage Performing Arts
2415 San Ramon Valley Blvd., Suite 4393
San Ramon, CA 94583
3. Don't forget to write your name and contact info in the notes section. Please use a separate check for each show. Please note: all teachers, school personnel and volunteer chaperones who will be attending must be included in your total number and payment amount.
4. Helpful Tip: The more flexible you can be with your requested performance times, the better opportunity we have to fulfill your request.
5. Reservations will be confirmed in the order received. Reservation requests we cannot fill will be returned to you and your name will be placed on a waiting list.
4. A confirmation and receipt will be emailed to you once we receive your payment. We hope to accommodate as many classes as possible, however seating is limited. Only school personnel, students and volunteer chaperones may attend. Reservations are not transferable without prior approval by Center Stage Performing Arts.
To help encourage arts and education, we like to invite local schools and summer camps to special performances specifically for students. After the show, the actors come out and talk with the students, answer questions, and teach them a dance from the show. School performances do not include an intermission and are typically one hour in length.